No products in the cart.
Abel Series Baby Quoddle
Baby Quoddle have designed this stunning 300ml Abel Series baby bottle which arrives in a washable, hand-made natural palm leaf carry bag.
Materials and design
- Designed and engineered in Cairns Australia.
- Teat made in Malaysia from all natural rubber moulded into a single piece with no joints or cracks thus preventing bacteria from accumulating, slow and medium flow available.
- Hand blown borosilicate glass, dishwasher-safe and thermal shock resistant capable of withstanding heating, cooling and microwave safe.
Safe and natural
- Sandblasted logo to prevent leachable compounds.
- Completely free of plastics, BPA, PVC, polycarbonates and phthalates.
- Complies with Australian and International Standards.
Recommended Cleaning Instructions
Baby Quoddle recommends cleaning the rubber teat with ‘Milton’ formula. Bottles and teats can be placed in formular, air dried and stored in the refrigerator.
The rubber can not be exposed to extreme heat. The glass bottle can be sterilised in any unit.
Baby Quoddle recommend your baby be strictly supervised while feeding as their bottles are glass and injury could be caused if broken.
Replacement teat and cover available for your Abel Series here.