EverEarth Interchangeable Car
The EverEarth Interchangeable Car crafted from FSC certified sustainable beech wood helps children learn how pieces fit together to make something new as well as improving dexterity. The parts fit together to make a car, digger or dumper. Using their imagination and creativity can assist children to see the world in a new way. This helps them to become great thinkers.
- Plant A tree Promotion – EverEarth will plant a seedling in the EverEarth forest for every one of their toys bought and registered. A certificate will be sent to your child after registration.
- Sustainable manufacturer: Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC).
- Non-toxic soya-bean & water based paints.
- Packaging from recycled materials.
- Humanitarian charity, the Sunshine Group directly funded by EverEarth.
- Age: 36m+
- Dimensions: 13.5 x 9 x 9cm.
- BPA Free.
EverEarth has world leading green certifications focusing on sustainability.
The EverEarth forest located in the Southwest Zhejiang province of China is one of only a handful of FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) Certified Forests in all of China.
EverEarth have implemented modern growing techniques to help make the forest sustainable as well as educating the local people about water and soil protection, fire proofing, and use of solar energy through partnerships with the local villages.