Abel Series Glass Baby Bottle
Stunning 300ml glass baby bottle with natural rubber teat perfectly shaped for composite and or bottle feeding.
Available in slow and medium flow.
Materials and design
- Designed and engineered in Cairns Australia.
- Teat made in Malaysia from all natural rubber free from hardening agents and any harmful chemical compounds. Moulded into a single piece with no joints or cracks thus preventing bacteria from accumulating.
- Hand blown borosilicate glass bottle.
- Sandblasted logo prevents leachable compounds.
- Arriving in washable hand-made natural palm leaf carry bag.
- No plastics, BPA, PVC, polycarbonates and phthalates.
Recommended Cleaning Instructions
- Dishwasher-safe and thermal shock resistant therefore capable of withstanding heating, cooling and microwaving.
- Bottles can be placed in formula and then air dried and stored in the refrigerator.
- Baby Quoddle recommend ‘Milton’ formula for cleaning.
- Teats can be placed in formula and then air dried and stored in the refrigerator.
- The rubber must not be exposed to extreme heat although the glass bottle can be sterilised in any unit.
Complies with Australian and International Standards. Baby Quoddle recommend your baby be strictly supervised while feeding as their bottles are glass and injury could be caused if broken.
Replacement teat and cover available for your Abel Series here.