Grimms Wooden Rainbow Beads – 3 sizes
Grimm’s Rainbow Beads promote sensory perception with wonderful textures and exceptional colour finishes while building spatial relationships through creativity and sensory experiences. Leaves room for independent and open-ended play, allowing for the child’s own imaginative and creative life to be developed.
- Individually sanded by hand, crafted from sustainably managed Maple wood.
- Hand-finished with non-toxic and water-based dyes providing distinctive colours and shades, and then treated with pure vegetable oil.
- Grimm’s, Spiel & Holz natural toys are well renowned in Europe and used extensively in Kindergartens and by speech and occupational therapists.
- Inspired by the educational philosophy of Rudolf Steiner
- Spiel & Holz have a strong environmental policy – using green electricity sources, and minimal packaging
Bead diameter 12 mm
Available in 3 sizes – bracelet 16 cm, Necklet 40 cm, Necklet 66cm
Grimm’s Spiel and Holz are a small eco toy business based in Hochdorf at the foot of the Swabian Alb in southern Germany where all of their toys are designed and coated with natural oil, stained with water-based colour then packed and sent all over the world!
The Woodworking is outsourced to a few independent shops in Europe only.