Organic Teething Toy Striped Banana
Playtime and learning time all in one with Under the Nile’s striped banana organic teething toy, safe and pure to suck on for their tiny mouths too! Pop your toy banana in the refrigerator for a cool, soothing result!
The natural organic cotton ensures you that absolutely no pesticides or chemicals have been used through the entire production process.
- Made with 100% GOTS certified Organic Egyptian cotton.
- Meets strict CPSA and European safety standard requirements.
- Made under certified fair trade conditions in Egypt.
- Absolutely NO azo colorants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC or lead.
- Created through the 13 Villages Project, which brings economic vitality to poor villages in Egypt.
- Machine Washable to make your life easy too!
Under The Nile are one of a handful of companies that not only make, but stuff their toys with certified organic cotton. Many so-called organic toys are actually filled with polyester stuffing known as fluff – a synthetic made from coal and petroleum derivatives, which can cause respiratory problems in babies.
Under The Nile support the Waldorf School philosophy of learning coordination and dexterity skills through imitation and example—learning disguised as play!
Their toys begin in Egypt, where the cotton is grown and manufactured in SEKEM’s Fair Trade Certified facilities, where a high value is placed on workers’ health, education and safety.
They’re proud of their connection with SEKEM, an award-winning Egyptian organization whose programs support environmental health, along with cultural and economic development.